Glenrock Branch Library
Metadata
Title:Glenrock Branch Library
History:A group of interested women of Glenrock met for the purpose of organizing a library for Glenrock on September 15, 1939 and the Glenrock Library opened in the Glenrock Town Hall with 98 donated books on the shelves on October 14, 1939. The Glenrock Library became a Branch of the Converse Carnegie Library in 1940; it became known as the Glenrock Public Library. The new Glenrock Branch Library was dedicated on April 21, 1968. (History, Glenrock Branch Library)
County:Converse
Feature Category:Manmade Features
Origin Of Name:A group of interested women of Glenrock met for the purpose of organizing a library for Glenrock on September 15, 1939 and the Glenrock Library opened in the Glenrock Town Hall with 98 donated books on the shelves on October 14, 1939. The Glenrock Library became a Branch of the Converse Carnegie Library in 1940it became known as the Glenrock Public Library. The new Glenrock Branch Library was dedicated on April 21, 1968. (History, Glenrock Branch Library)
Type (DCMI):JPEG
Link:Search Wyoming Places
Document ID:11141194

Links
Digital Library:
© 2018 Wyoming State Library; all rights reserved.
Wyoming State Library